Thursday, May 31, 2012

Greyhound Agility






Miles and I have been taking agility lessons for awhile now from Rhea Jacobus. She is the same trainer that my previous greyhounds JD and Streak and Pinky my Italian Greyhound took Rally Obedience from. Miles loves it and gets so excited when we pull onto the agility field. We go to classes twice a week but he would love to go every day.
Miles rarely touches a bar on the jumps which is why I thought this photo that captured him knocking one down was pretty cool. Dean Lake Photography
Unlike my previous greyhounds, Miles loves to jump. Dean Lake Photography

Miles is really tall for the tunnel but crouches down and gets through it fast. Dean Lake Photography

Dean Lake Photography



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Miles go! He is such a cool dog!

Greyhounds Aren't Grey said...

It gives me hope that mine can learn agility as well!